Issues Facing Carriers and ISPs Today
To reduce costs, Carriers and ISPs are often forced to do more with less. After acquisitions and restructurings, smaller IT teams may end up having to support larger, legacy infrastructures. Such pressures place a burden on resources, but also affect the bottom line because different systems don't always play well together. Plus, Carriers and ISPs can't easily and quickly implement new services or enhancements to increase revenue, reduce churn or gain new business.
As a result, email costs have gone up, average revenue per user (ARPU) has gone down and providers are losing valuable customers. If your organization is facing these scenarios, switch to a scalable, secure and highly extensible messaging platform that can help turn these metrics around and transition your email operation from cost center to profit center.
The Message Systems Solution
Message Systems solutions enable carriers and ISPs to thrive in a competitive landscape by reducing costs and churn while increasing the average revenue per user (ARPU). Clients tell us that by working with Message Systems, they reduce costs while differentiating service and improving performance. With Message Systems, they can:
- Future-proof revenue with an integrated multi-channel framework that extends messaging capabilities beyond email.
- Reduce both inbound and outbound spam and viruses to protect the customer's reputation, and improve the customer experience.
- Leverage additional best-of-breed content-scanning applications for a tailored messaging security solution.
- Drive down operating costs and increase efficiency by leveraging a high-performance, multi-tenant messaging platform that can reduce infrastructure by as much as 90%.
- Consolidate messaging infrastructure after an acquisition or merger to reduce points of vulnerability and improve data integration.
- Increase revenue and reduce churn by leveraging an extensible framework that reduces development and deployment time for new applications, products and services.
- Rapidly launch new messaging features, such as mobile alerts, to further monetize existing network resources.
- Eliminate messaging downtime with active-active clustering.